Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Greyson


Photobucket


Our sweet little handsome blue-eyed chunky monkey is in the thick of everything!! And can I just say it feels so good to say that. Passing his birthday year mark and his “failure to thrive” year mark. My sweet baby boy is as jolly as they come. But with one trial overcome, of course there is another to conquer. At 12 months he wasn’t crawling, he couldn’t even get up on his hands and knees. But he was scooting on his bum to get around. This kid could probably do the hula better than any of those dancers at a Luau. I’ve never seen anything like it. Our Pediatrician decided he needed physical therapy. Worries rushed through me again. He was tested in every area and only needed assistance in gross motor. I can handle that. So physical therapy started in October and it has been amazing the progress this little boy has made. He was crawling up on his hands and knees within a week. Pulling himself up appeared to be an impossible task at the time but he was doing that within in a month. This little boy has really worked hard over the last two months and for Christmas, Brian and I bought him his own weight set  Just kidding. So currently he is on the brink of walking. He is taking 3 to 4 steps now. Its only a matter a time!! I’m so grateful for every new thing he can do. NOTHING is taken for granted with this one. Hey not all babies can scoot backwards on their bum while holding on to one foot in their air with one hand.  It really is a site!


Photobucket

For those concerned about our parenting skills and this picture. This is a TOY GUN. One of Brian's dad's old toys!! Key word here TOY!!!

I love this stage right now. His little personality is totally coming out. Not to mention nursery next month. And not a minute sooner!!!! I think that Greyson is trying to swoon all the little girls that are his age with his wonderful crooning skills during church. He is one of two boys born amongst a flower garden of girls that year. Well at least we know his mac daddy skills are strong 

1 comment:

Blake and Laura said...

He is SO cute! I love this kid. I am only slightly sad that I was released from Nursery because then I won't get to play with Greyson.